Customer data - Protection of privacy - GDPR
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Privacy Code amended and updated by Legislative Decree 101/2018, articles 4, no. 7), 13, 14 and 24 of the GDPR relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data, Electe Srl informs that, in order to carry out registration and contacts with other users of the Electe platform, some Registration Data are requested from the Customer and, through the App and/or the Website.
The Customer may at any time update and/or modify its Registration Data for the Service and, more generally, the personal data provided to Electe Srl for the use of the Electe platform and may also obtain further information through the dedicated section of the App and/or the Website accessible after authentication.
With reference to the processing in question Electe Srl is the data controller, and the data will be processed in accordance with the following:
Data controller: Electe SRL, P.IVA IT12771670960, based in Via Montenapoleone 8, 20121 Milan (MI).
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Privacy Code as amended and updated by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and Articles 4, no. 7) and 24 of the GDPR on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, Electe Srl declares and informs that for the establishment and execution of the current relations with the user/customer, it has personal data.
In order to comply with the obligations provided for by the Code and the European Union legislation on privacy in relation to your data, by signing this document the user/customer declares that he/she has read the following information and consents to the processing of personal data that Electe Srl has acquired and will acquire.
Electe Srl is committed to collecting only information that is necessary, relevant and appropriate to the purpose for which it is provided. The information Electe Srl collects may include some or all of the following:
- Identity data: first name, last name, e-mail address or identifier, and similar titles.
- Contact information: Address of residence/residency, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Profile data: contacts made, any social profiles (if applicable), preferences, feedback, communications and responses to internal surveys, password and username, if applicable (customer/user portal).
- Usage data: iInformation on how the Website and/or App is used, products and services.
- Marketing and communication data: preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and third parties and communication preferences.
- Technical Data: Internet Protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location of browser plug-ins, operating system and Platform types and versions, and other technologies on devices used to access the Website and/or App.
Use of Information
Only information necessary for the following purposes is processed:
1. Operational management and strictly related purposes for accessing the Website and/or App.
Electe Srl collects contact data and web/app usage data to enable the user/customer to access their personal area, where available, and use the desired services.
Presumption for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations.
The provision of data is mandatory in order to respond to your requests; without it, we cannot proceed.
2. Customer satisfaction surveys
Electe Srl may use your contact data to conduct surveys designed to measure the level of customer satisfaction with the service provided.
Prerequisite for processing: consent. Failure to provide them does not have any consequences on contractual relations.
Consent may be revoked at any time by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electe Srl may process contact data for marketing and advertising communication purposes, to inform the user/customer of sales promotional initiatives, carried out through automated contact modalities (email, sms and other mass messaging tools, TDC, etc.) and traditional contact modalities ( e.g., telephone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys.
Prerequisite for processing: consent. Failure to provide consent has no consequence on contractual relations.
Consent can be revoked at any time by writing to the following address: email@example.com
4. Fulfilling legally binding requests to comply with a legal obligation, regulations or court orders, as well as to defend a right in court.
Electe Srl collects contact data to fulfill legal obligations and/or to defend its rights in court.
Legal basis for processing: legal obligations that Electe Srl is required to fulfill. .
Electe Srl will not share the information with third parties, except for any other users of the platform who have expressed interest in the project or profile proposed by the user/client, however, Electe Srl may from time to time disclose the information to the following categories of companies or organizations to whom we transfer the responsibility for managing the services on our behalf: service providers, customer contact centers, direct marketing agencies and consultants, market research and market analysis service providers, legal advisors and other professionals.
Electe Srl will take measures to ensure that all third-party partners handling information comply with data protection legislation and protect the information with the same measures taken by Electe Srl. Electe Srl will only disclose to them personal information STRICTLY necessary to provide the service they are performing on behalf of Electe Srl itself.
Electe Srl will anonymize information or use specific aggregate data sets where possible.
- Retention Terms
Electe Srl will not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than necessary.
For customers or suppliers, Electe Srl will retain personal information for a longer period than potential customers/suppliers.
In the case of an ongoing relationship (e.g., a Client), Electe Srl will retain personal information for 10 years from the date of the last transaction in order to establish, bring, or defend legal actions.
Promotional and marketing information will be retained by Electe Srl for up to 24 months.
- Data Privacy
When you submit data, you understand that it may be read by Electe, and all third parties involved. Electe may use the collected data to analyze the proper functioning of the software and improve it over time.
Rejecting cookies may prevent the site from functioning properly or even prevent access to certain areas.
Depending on their function and purpose of use, cookies can be classified into technical cookies, analytical cookies and profiling cookies. All cookies are distinguished into proprietary cookies, installed directly by the site operator, and third-party cookies, installed through the Site by third parties.
1. Browsing cookies on the Website track cookie paths (so-called "click stream" activity, i.e., recording the paths followed by visitors to a site in going from one page to another) without being able to know or identify the user/customer, in order to collect statistical data about the site such as, for example, pages visited, downloaded, etc.
Electe Srl reiterates that none of this information is associated with the individual User/Customer. The cookies do not capture the personal email address of the user/customer, nor any personal data of the user/customer. Information obtained from tracking cookies is evaluated only as a whole. Web server log files are also used to count visitors and evaluate the technical capabilities of the Web Site in order to facilitate navigation on the Site and to make its pages more useful to Users/Customers. Electe Srl may collect information about site traffic, but not about individual visitors.
1. Session cookies are strictly necessary to provide users/customers with the services available through the Website and to use certain features of the Website.
Since these cookies are strictly necessary, it is not possible to refuse them without affecting the functioning of the Web Site, but it is possible to block or delete them by changing the browser settings and imposing the blocking of all cookies on the Web Place.
1. Google Analytics cookies collect information that is used in the aggregate to help us understand how Electe Srl's Web Site or marketing campaigns are used, or to help Electe Srl personalize the site to improve the user/customer experience.
2. Profiling cookies create profiles about the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same user/Customer while browsing the Website:
1. The cookies collected for the above-mentioned purposes may be communicated to the competent subjects in charge of the management of the site for the performance, even partial, of the activities related to the assignment.
2. For all cookies other than technical cookies, the express consent of the user/customer is required the first time he/she visits the site. Consent is tracked on subsequent visits, however, the User/Customer always has the option to revoke all or part of the consent already given.
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed. Other cookies (persistent cookies) "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user/customer, and their duration is set by the server when they are created with a default expiration date.
The setting can be specifically defined for different Web sites and Web applications. In addition, popular browsers allow different settings for different types of cookies.
It is possible to set the browser to notify you in case of cookie attempts, restriction or outright rejection.
Rights of the data subject
Data subjects may exercise their rights under Articles 15-23 of the GDPR, in particular:
- Request a copy of the information held by Electe Srl;
- Correct and update their information;
- Revoke consent;
- Right to object and request deletion of data or restriction of use, where there are no legitimate reasons to continue using and processing their data and/or in the absence of consent to direct marketing activities;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Data Protection Office).
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your data by contacting us at the following reference points:
Mail: via Montenapoleone n. 8 - 20121 Milan (MI), Italy
In the event of a request for access or inquiry, please be advised that if the request is unfounded or excessive, Electe Srl may charge a fee or refuse to act accordingly.
Electe Srl reserves the right to change its content, in part or in full, including due to regulatory updates. The updated version of this policy will be posted on the Site and/or App.
Vous pouvez exercer les droits susmentionnés et/ou gérer vos données en nous contactant aux points de référence suivants :
Mail : via Montenapoleone n. 8 - 20121 Milan (MI), Italy
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
En cas de demande d'accès ou d'enquête, veuillez noter que si la demande est infondée ou excessive, Electe Srl peut facturer des frais ou refuser d'agir en conséquence.
Modifications de cette politique de confidentialité
Electe Srl se réserve le droit de modifier son contenu, en partie ou en totalité, y compris en raison de mises à jour réglementaires. La version mise à jour de cette politique sera publiée sur le site et/ou l'application.